- MJP Conveyancing is committed to the protection of your privacy, and will treat all of the information you provide through MJP Conveyancing website, including your registration information, with the utmost respect.
- MJP Conveyancing works diligently to ensure that it has taken all appropriate administrative and technical measures to prevent the unauthorised or unlawful use of your personally identifiable information, and to prevent any accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, such information.
- Collection of Information - MJP Conveyancing website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. MJP Conveyancing may record your IP address, the URLs of the websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to MJP Conveyancing website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, MJP Conveyancing may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable MJP Conveyancing to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalised browsing experience.
- MJP Conveyancing may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself; including your name, contact information, the organisation you come from and certain other information that MJP Conveyancing may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain website features, content or services.
- Use of Information - MJP Conveyancing uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalising MJP Conveyancing websites to your interest, and also to help MJP Conveyancing select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help MJP Conveyancing tailor MJP Conveyancing website and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
- Information that you provide may also be used as part of MJP Conveyancing effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, MJP Conveyancing may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but MJP Conveyancing will not provide information to third parties for such purposes. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
- MJP Conveyancing reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through MJP Conveyancing website to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
- Information Sent by Way of the website is Not Secure Any information sent to MJP Conveyancing by Internet e-mail or through the website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send MJP Conveyancing over the Internet, either through MJP Conveyancing website or via email is done at your own risk.
- Sending Information Does Not Form a Solicitor - Client Relationship Transmission of information from this website does not create a Solicitor -client relationship between you and MJP Conveyancing, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create a Solicitor -client relationship between us and any recipients.
Online notification form cookie/ASP.NET_SessionId
Whilst exempt from the new cookie law, we mention session and load balancer cookies
to ensure full transparency on the subject. A load balancer may be used by our website
which stores an identifier on your browser to ensure that, where possible, you remain
connected to the same web server throughout your visit to improve your experience.
Session cookies enable our individual web servers to keep track of your progress
throughout your visit. These cookies expire when you leave the website and contain
no personally identifiable information. For further information
Visit the Microsoft website